Poverbank exploded in Kyiv apartment during charging

17:12 14 November Kyiv, Ukraine

On the morning of November 14, a portable battery charging from the mains exploded in a Kiev apartment on Sergey Danchenko Street, the Kiev police reported .

A fire broke out in the apartment, significantly damaging the home. No one was injured, police added..

At the same time, the city urges the people of Kiev to take care of the proper fire condition of their own homes and follow a number of safety rules during power outages. In particular, turn off all electrical appliances from sockets if there is no light.