The combat losses of Russian troops since the beginning of the full-scale invasion of Ukraine are approximately more than 43 thousand people.. This was reported by the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine on its Facebook page on August 13.
The total combat losses of the invaders from 24.02 to 13.08 approximately amounted to:
- personnel - about 43,400 (+200)
- tanks - 1856 (+7)
- armored combat vehicles - 4115 (+7)
- artillery systems - 978 (+3)
- MLRS - 261
- air defense systems - 136
- aircraft - 233
- helicopters - 193
- UAV operational-tactical level - 779 (+1)
- cruise missiles - 187 (+2)
- ships/boats - 15
- automotive equipment and tankers - 3036 (+15)
- special equipment - 91 (+1)
The enemy suffered the greatest losses in the Bakhmut and Krivoy Rog directions.
Note that according to the latest estimates by US intelligence and military officials, 500 Russian soldiers are killed or injured every day.. Thus, the Russian Federation lost 70-80 thousand people dead and wounded in less than six months.