From the beginning of the Russian invasion of the territory of Ukraine on February 24 and until September 3, the total losses of the personnel of the occupying forces amounted to approximately 49,050 people (+350 per day). This was reported by the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine on Saturday.
In addition, the following were destroyed:
- 2034 (+25) tanks
- 4403 (+37) armored fighting vehicles
- 1134 (+8) artillery systems
- 293 (+4) multiple launch rocket systems
- 153 (+0) air defense systems
- 235 (+1) aircraft
- 205 (+0) helicopters
- 864 (+11) UAVs of the operational-tactical level
- 203 (+5) cruise missiles
- 15 (+0) ships/boats
- 3268 (+21) vehicles and tank trucks
- 105 (+0) units of special vehicles
It is noted that yesterday the enemy suffered the greatest losses in the Donetsk and Krivoy Rog directions.
Earlier it became known that the Armed Forces of Ukraine repelled attacks on six settlements. At the same time, the aviation of the Defense Forces made more than 40 sorties to support the actions of ground groups.
It was also reported that tonight the Armed Forces of Ukraine shot down all five missiles that flew to the Dnieper.