Over the past day, Russian troops lost another 120 of their military. Five tanks and eight drones were also destroyed.. This was announced on Saturday, July 2, by the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
The total combat losses of the enemy from 24.02 to 01.07 tentatively amounted to:
- personnel - about 35,870 (+120) people liquidated,
- tanks - 1 582 (+5) units,
- armored combat vehicles - 3,737 (+1) units,
- artillery systems - 800 (+4) units,
- MLRS - 246 (+0) units,
- air defense systems - 105 (+0) units,
- aircraft - 217 (+0) units,
- helicopters - 186 (+0) units,
- UAV operational-tactical level - 653 (+8),
- cruise missiles - 144 (+1),
- ships / boats -15 (+0) units,
- automotive equipment and tankers - 2614 (+4) units,
- special equipment - 61 (+0).
It is noted that the enemy suffered the greatest losses in the Bakhmut direction.
Earlier, the General Staff reported that over the past day, the Armed Forces of Ukraine repelled several enemy attacks.
In the south, the Armed Forces of Ukraine destroyed enemy ammunition depots and equipment