As of 10 am on November 24, there are 95 trains on the road. Due to the blackout of most of the network, 81 of them are delayed by more than an hour.
It is reported by "Ukrzaliznytsia".
The most significant train delays:
- №711 Kramatorsk-Kyiv (delay +12 h. 51 min.);
- No. 749 Kyiv-Uzhgorod with a group of cars Kyiv-Vienna +11:08);
- No. 17 Kharkiv-Uzhgorod (+11:04);
- No. 119 Zaporozhye-Lviv (+10:58);
- No. 3 Zaporozhye-Uzhgorod (+10:17).
Also, hubs with tea, coffee, hot meals from World Central Kitchen, children's rooms, recharging and relaxation areas were deployed at the stations.. Also, passengers who, under force majeure, did not catch their flights in time, with the same ticket can go on the next flight of the same direction.