Today it became known which of the Ukrainian performers made it to the finals of the National Selection for the next Eurovision Song Contest and the songs they will perform.
- 2Tone - "Flower" (participants of the "Voice of the Country");
- Demchuk - Alive (sang the song Sorry 2 with Nastya Kamensky);
- Fiinka - "Dovbush";
- Jerry Heil
- Krut - "Lullaby";
- Moisei - I'm not alone;
- OY Sound System - "Oh, longing" (our colleague Taras Galanevich is a member and sound producer of the group);
- Tember Blanche - "I'm at home";
- Creative - Heart of Steel.
The final of the national selection for Eurovision 2023 will take place on December 17.
It will be possible to hear the compositions of the finalists of the National Selection in early December. Recall that Eurovision 2023 should be hosted by Ukraine as the winner of the previous contest.. However, due to Russia's full-scale armed invasion of Ukraine and military operations for security purposes, the right to host the event was transferred to the UK.. The Eurovision semi-finals and final will take place at the Liverpool Arena on 9, 11 and 13 May 2023. This will be the UK's first Eurovision Song Contest in 25 years.